On a long walk on a wet day there’s nothing more frustrating then when wet grass soaks through your field. So we’re gonna talk you through what makes running shoes waterproof on the difference in work of ratings.
Let’s start by covering the anatomy of the running shoes waterproof
- the outsole on the bottom;
- the midsole just above that;
- the toe bumper at the front;
- the insole to keep it foot comfortable;
- the upper which refers to everything outside.
Above the midsole most importantly this part where the sole joins the upper is the feather line now most waterproof shoes or boots not just ours.