When choosing waterproof shoes cover, it should be understood for what purpose shoes are being purchased at the moment (for socks in the office, for everyday wear, for short-term socks – model, work, for walking, for sports, for dancing, etc.).
Since the footwear has seasonal wear, it is necessary to consider what material you need shoes (natural leather, artificial leather, synthetic materials, textile materials, combined materials, etc.), since the shoes bought should be used for their intended purpose.
The rules for choosing waterproof shoes cover when fitting and buying
– Try on waterproof shoes cover better in the middle or late afternoon, when your legs are not too swollen;
– trying on shoes, walk around it in the shop floor, in order to make sure and make sure that you feel comfortable and comfortable in it;
– Do not buy waterproof shoes cover, in which the foot is bound, compressed, i.e. shoes press, do not need to hope that it is carried quickly;
– special attention should be paid to comfort in the metatarsal part of the foot, as when walking, the greatest load goes to this part of the foot;
– most people have one leg more than the other, try on waterproof shoes cover on the larger foot;
– when you are trying to fit, before the longest toe of the foot (in front of the shoe), there should be about one centimeter of free space;
– Choose waterproof shoes cover that best match the shape of your foot as much as possible,
those. taking into account the individual characteristics of the foot;
– It should be borne in mind that the sizes of shoes of different brands and styles are often different, so buying shoes should not be the size indicated on the shoes, but by the way it sits on your foot;
– pay attention to the material of the sole, its thickness, the presence of corrugation.
In addition: when choosing shoes, take into account the height and shape of the heel.
A few tips for choosing and buying waterproof shoes cover
– To properly choose the waterproof shoes cover that fit your foot, you need to stand at home on a sheet of thick paper, trail the contour of the feet (left and right) and cut the traces, with the selection of shoes, put the carved footprints inside the shoes that must enter the shoes without bends at the edges and folds in any places;
– when buying casual shoes for the autumn-spring season, pay special attention to the toe part, it is desirable that it has a sufficient depth and width, so the front part of the foot carries a significant load when walking. The widest part of the shoe is located at the level of the first joint of the thumb, which will protect the fingers from squeezing and bending;
– if the foot has a non-standard shape, you should choose shoes with rubber-elastic inserts-stretch marks and with cuts at the top of the shoes from the toe;
Recommendations for choosing waterproof shoes cover according to their qualitative condition
When inspecting waterproof shoes cover, it should not have obvious (visible) flaws:
– to have a firm fastening of the sole and strength of the fillet welds;
– to have the same dimensions of the same parts of the upper workpiece;
– uniform covering of the top material without cracking and shedding;
– do not have rough folds on the insole and protruding supporters;
– the correct location of the heels relative to the symmetry axis of the heel part, etc.
Warranty periods for waterproof shoes cover are set by manufacturers or sellers, depending on the material of the top and the soles of 30 to 150 days. Terms are calculated from the date of sale through the retail network or the start of the relevant season:
winter season from November 15 to March 15
spring season from March 15 to 01 Maya
summer season from May 1 to September 1
autumn season from September 1 to November 15.
In accordance with the law On the protection of consumers rights shoes can be returned to the store within 14 days if the shoes were not in use, while maintaining the packaging box.
When identifying hidden shortcomings, the consumer is presented with a statement to the seller specifying specific defects. Further procedure for resolving the issue in accordance with the specified law.